This has been an amazing year here at Think HQ. We’re so proud of all the work we’ve done and we’re endlessly thankful to our clients and partners for providing us with the opportunity to work with them on these important projects.
Here’s a summary of our 2019:
- We moved into our new office space with in-house studio.
- We worked with the Department of Education and Training Victoria to launch our largest-ever TV-led advertising campaign appealing to potential teachers by showing a career full of pride and making a difference in the lives of future leaders.
- CultureVerse joined the Think HQ group as specialty arm for diverse communications.
- We completed the first leg of the Financial Fairness Roadshow for the Australian Financial Complaints Authority. Hitting 30 locations across four states, covering over 6500km with accompanying PR to support the activations reaching over 4,200,000 people.
- We worked with the Victorian Managed Insurance Authority to launch their new Strategy 2024 internally through an augmented reality activation, which provided VMIA with their highest ever employee engagement score, producing a shared sense of strategic direction.
- Our team took out the PRIA Medium Consultancy of the Year in Victoria at the 2019 PRIA Golden Target Awards.
- We wrapped up a year-long campaign for the Department of Social Services to empower those making employment decisions with the resources, information and confidence to hire people with disability. We reached 2.3 million people through media coverage and developed a network of over 100 partner organisations. We also created the JobAccess Employer Toolkit a suite of short video lessons and downloadable resources full of practical advice and real-life stories to empower and encourage employers to hire people with disability.
- For the 12th consecutive year we launched the Scanlon Foundation’s Mapping Social Cohesion Report. Along with managing the launch event and generating national media coverage, the team created three websites and ten videos.
- We built and launched the AFCA Datacube for the Australian Financial Complaints Authority. An interactive platform our digital team build to compare the complaints lodged with AFCA about financial service providers.
- Working with the Department of Education and Training Victoria, we developed creative to assist the roll-out of the kindergarten for three-year-olds a nation-leading program that will be available to every child from 2022. Developing creative across Out Of Home (OOH), digital, press and print platforms starting with six Local Government Areas.
- Working with the peak body, National Disability Services, we recently launched the NDIS in Practice website for disability services providers. The website is a comprehensive collection of resources for disability services providers to help them navigate operating in the NDIS environment.
- We coordinated the Building Surveyors Conference and the 3 day Modern Regulatory Practice Conference for the Victorian Building Authority, which saw over 600 people attend across both events.
- For the second year running, we managed digital and OOH advertisements for Centre for Excellence in Rural Sexual Health (CERSH)’s STI Testing Week 2019.
- We worked with the Organ and Tissue Authority for the seventh year running to deliver national media relations and supporting activity for DonateLife Week 2019.
- Through our online capacity building platform Lumin, we ran marketing and communications webinars and workshops for Winston Churchill Memorial Trust fellows and National Disability Services providers.
- Also through Lumin, we launched the Lumin podcast with the Ian Potter Foundation. Over four episodes we hosted the Foundation’s Summer Listening mini-series, shining a light on the stories of people and organisations working to create social good, and the skills that the social change sector needs to be effective.
- We worked on the Scanlon Foundation’s A Taste of Harmony event for the eleventh year running, bringing together more than 10,300 teams across the country to host their own ATOH events to encourage cross cultural communication and celebrate cultural diversity and inclusion in their workplaces.
- We teamed up with Yarra Valley Water to tell the community about Victoria’s first waste to energy plant, ReWaste in Wollert.
- We began working with Study Melbourne, running their social channels to help support and connect the approximately 1 in 8 of Victoria's youth population who are international students.
Thanks again to all the amazing people we’ve worked with, and we know we’ve missed some of you.
We can’t wait for all the exciting things 2020 will bring.