A career at Think HQ is unlike any other agency. We are genuinely, unapologetically values-led — which means only ever working on projects that will make a change.
It’s a fun, challenging gig. The kind where you’ll meet inspiring people, learn about things you may never knew existed, and go home each day feeling like you’ve done something good. We support and respect one another, so everyone — no matter how long you’ve been here — is given room to speak up and share ideas.
Because we’re all about understanding and reaching potential. You never know where the next best idea is going to come from — which is why we give everyone everything they need to grow. When our team gets stronger, so does everything we do.
Sound good? Check out some of our current openings.
We’re looking for an excellent human to manage social media accounts as a member of our Strategy and Content team.
You're a good writer, with an understanding of how to make social media content engaging. You're good at getting the details right when taking charge of social media accounts, from ideation through to reporting.
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to projects that produce positive outcomes for people, places and the planet.
We’re after someone keen to pitch in and apply their skills to a range of accounts, including those that extend beyond social sometimes, like engaging communities via phone or email.
This is a junior position, full-time with a contract until the end of October. We’re currently working remotely, but usually work out of our office in South Melbourne.
We benefit greatly from a diverse workforce, with a range of backgrounds, skillsets and points of view making our ideas stronger. So if you think you have the skills to make this job yours, no matter where they come from, we’d love to talk to you.
In this role, you would work across a range of client and agency accounts, to:
- Manage communities – monitoring, responding, engaging and growing
- Create content – copywriting for all social platforms, briefing our design team for multimedia assets
- Manage accounts – setting up and managing report systems, managing content calendars, scheduling and posting
We’re not a standard, siloed team, which means you’ll get to work on and learn a wider range of things. You’d be working with experts across the agency – including digital marketing specialists, strategists, copywriters, animators and designers, to ensure everything we do achieves its objectives.
Part-time 3 days per week.
Hours per day – 5 hours flexible (preference Mon/Wed/Fri).
Supporting a busy full-service communications agency in South Melbourne, this part-time role requires a reliable, well-organised individual with a positive attitude to manage a range of tasks including bookkeeping support to the Finance and Operations Manager, Personal Assistant responsibilities for the Managing Director and keeping our office running smoothly and efficiently.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Diary management
- Demonstrated proficiency XERO for bookkeeping support
- Good interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- A positive attitude in a very hectic but respectful (and happy) environment
- Data entry, AP, reconciliation, expense monitoring
- Personal Assistant support to Managing Director
- Diary management and general support as required
- Office support
- Maintaining the condition of the office including repairs
- Ordering staff amenities, stationery etc as needed
- Answering phones
- Planning office events and activities as required
- Providing admin support to the team as required for client meetings, activities, events
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.