A career at Think HQ is unlike any other agency. We are genuinely, unapologetically values-led — which means only ever working on projects that will make a change.
It’s a fun, challenging gig. The kind where you’ll meet inspiring people, learn about things you may never knew existed, and go home each day feeling like you’ve done something good. We support and respect one another, so everyone — no matter how long you’ve been here — is given room to speak up and share ideas.
Because we’re all about understanding and reaching potential. You never know where the next best idea is going to come from — which is why we give everyone everything they need to grow. When our team gets stronger, so does everything we do.
Sound good? Check out some of our current openings.
We’re seeking a Community Relations Manager -- ideally someone with experience in stakeholder engagement and/or community development -- to join our team.
As a key CultureVerse team member, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with a range of key stakeholders across Australia. You will also play a key role in developing and implementing community engagement activities and campaigns targeting diverse audience groups, including community, business and media contacts.
You’ll also get involved with creating CultureVerse proposals for new business, working across the broader PR, communications and advertising teams to leverage the skills and service offerings of the whole business.
Like everyone else in Victoria, we're currently operating remotely, but our office is based in South Melbourne. We work with a range of clients across government, non-profit and private industry.
We’re part of the Think HQ Group, a genuinely collaborative, full-service communications agency, with experts across a range of communications functions including public relations, advertising, web design, animation, film and audio production. Our skills are diverse, but we’re all united by our passion for projects that deliver positive outcomes for people, places and the planet.
If you are a team-player with a positive attitude, have 3-4 years' experience in community engagement, community development and/or strategic communications, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop strong relationships with diverse audience stakeholders (such as community organisations, community leaders, service providers, media outlets) to facilitate opportunities to communicate and engage with their networks on behalf of clients. This includes representing CultureVerse, Think HQ, Lumin and/or clients at a range of community and stakeholder events held within and outside regular business hours.
- Manage and document diverse audience stakeholder relationships (ie using a CRM system or database).
- Provide insights and expertise to RFQ/tender responses for effective targeting of diverse audience groups.
- Manage and deliver diverse audience engagement activities, including media engagement, information sessions/town hall meetings, and research activities such as interviews and discussion groups.
- Provide thought leadership on diverse audience communication and engagement and inject diverse audience perspectives into broader campaigns and projects.
- Innovate by exploring and developing new approaches to diverse audience communication.
- Relevant qualifications, and ideally 3-4 years’ experience in community engagement, community development and/or strategic communication (or related roles).
- Interest in or experience engaging with multicultural communities, including basic understanding of Australia’s cultural demographics, relevant Government policies and approaches, principles of cultural diversity.
- Existing relationships and understanding of CALD/diverse audience stakeholders in Victoria and/or nationally.
- Experience planning and delivering CALD/diverse audiences communication and engagement approaches.
- Preferably you can speak another language in addition to English.
- Knowledge of IAP2 approaches, and experience in event planning and management would be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be a diligent go-getter who shares our values, and has the enthusiasm and drive to take CultureVerse’s community engagement offering to the next level, all while carving out their role within a dynamic agency.
Please submit a cover letter outlining the key reasons you’re interested in this role, along with your CV. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. All applicants must have the right to work full-time in Australia.