A career at Think HQ is unlike any other agency. We are genuinely, unapologetically values-led — which means only ever working on projects that will make a change.
It’s a fun, challenging gig. The kind where you’ll meet inspiring people, learn about things you may never knew existed, and go home each day feeling like you’ve done something good. We support and respect one another, so everyone — no matter how long you’ve been here — is given room to speak up and share ideas.
Because we’re all about understanding and reaching potential. You never know where the next best idea is going to come from — which is why we give everyone everything they need to grow. When our team gets stronger, so does everything we do.
Sound good? Check out some of our current openings.
Part-time 3 days per week.
Hours per day – 5 hours flexible (preference Mon/Wed/Fri).
Supporting a busy full-service communications agency in South Melbourne, this part-time role requires a reliable, well-organised individual with a positive attitude to manage a range of tasks including bookkeeping support to the Finance and Operations Manager, Personal Assistant responsibilities for the Managing Director and keeping our office running smoothly and efficiently.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Diary management
- Demonstrated proficiency XERO for bookkeeping support
- Good interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- A positive attitude in a very hectic but respectful (and happy) environment
- Data entry, AP, reconciliation, expense monitoring
- Personal Assistant support to Managing Director
- Diary management and general support as required
- Office support
- Maintaining the condition of the office including repairs
- Ordering staff amenities, stationery etc as needed
- Answering phones
- Planning office events and activities as required
- Providing admin support to the team as required for client meetings, activities, events
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.