May 24, 2017
At Think HQ we’re passionate about creating high quality content for our clients, telling their stories across varied mediums.
We love making videos that allow us to approach subjects from a different angle. Here’s a few we’ve put together recently:
A Taste of Harmony
We captured a cook off between AFL footballers Majak Daw and Jason Johannisen to help promote the Scanlon Foundation’s A Taste of Harmony campaign.
Stay Smart Online
This cute animation encourages people to protect their important files and data by backing them up. It was developed for Stay Smart Online for World Backup Day.
We helped Australians with disabilities fight for fair pay in this video produced for Wage Justice Australia.
Celebrate Australia Day
We produced two videos for the National Australia Day Council (NADC) to encourage discussion of Australian identity and values in the lead up to our national day.Read More
October 03, 2016
In late August, Think HQ helped the Scanlon Foundation launch Australians Today – a new research report looking at life in Australia, as described by our diverse population.
“The Scanlon Foundation has been working with Think HQ for more than five years and we trust them to deliver every time.” Anthea Hancocks, CEO Scanlon Foundation
Our work to launch Australians Today involved:
- Creation of an interactive campaign site: see it here
- Media relations
- Stakeholder relations
- Event management for the report launch.
Think HQ secured high quality coverage across print, digital, radio and TV channels nationally and internationally. Print and digital media included more than 40 pieces of coverage, including pieces in The Age, The Guardian, The Australian, ABC, SBS and Nine News.
Prior to the launch, Think HQ briefed Ministers and government stakeholders on the results of Australians Today.
More than 120 attended the launch of...Read More
October 21, 2014
In 2013, Think HQ worked with the Victorian Government’s Office for the Community Sector on a project to showcase its Workforce Capability Framework (WCF) resource for not-for-profit (NFP) organisations – a practical toolkit for community organisations looking to build effective, strong and sustainable workforces.
Think HQ was commissioned to:
- Develop questions for an independent online survey, and distribute to NFP organisations within the OCS network
- Collect and distill results of the online survey into a comprehensive early findings report
- Visit and conduct face-to-face interviews with eight NFP case study organisations from across Victoria
- Develop eight written case studies for publication on the OCS website
- Script and project-manage the production of a five-minute video documentary showcasing the diverse use of the WCF by eight case study organisations.
The completed video – used by the OCS as a promotional tool to encourage further uptake and innovative use of the WCF...Read More