December 18, 2017
Summer time means beach time! Think HQ worked with the EPA to create two videos to educate the public via social media about water pollution risk in popular swimming spots - and how to access water quality forecasts and warnings.
To access more information about the water quality of Port Phillip Bay and the Yarra River, please visiting here.
We were delighted to work with the EPA after digitising their organisational strategy earlier in the year. You can view our work by visiting here.Read More
September 11, 2017
Think HQ worked with the EPA to communicate its new organisational strategy, ‘Our environment, Our health’, which will deliver better outcomes for Victoria. We created an animated video to communicate the key messages of the strategy, and an interactive microsite to allow EPA team members and the general public to view and understand the new strategy, its goals and how they’ll be delivered upon.
You can view the 'Our environment, Our health' microsite at http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/about-us/our-strategy
We have since worked with the EPA to communicate the importance of checking the water quality before we go swimming - check out our work here.Read More
January 11, 2016
October 21, 2014
In 2013, Think-HQ was engaged by The Australian Multicultural Foundation to develop the public relations campaign for the inaugural Baklava Bake Off – a community cooking competition celebrating Victoria’s cultural diversity.
Home cooks and professional pastry chefs took part in the statewide competition, with Think HQ activity including:
- Securing acclaimed Middle-Eastern chefs Greg Malouf and Shane Delia as celebrity ambassadors
- Managing media relations for the campaign launch, semi-final and grand final events
- Managing all campaign social media activity
- Developing competition judging criteria, and short-listing entrants from across Victoria
- Developing the event running order for the campaign launch, semi-final and grand final events, and managing speakers
- Securing and briefing an emcee for the Grand Final event at Federation Square
- Booking event photography
More than 250 people attended the grand final Baklava Bake Off at Federation Square, featuring live cooking demonstrations...Read More
October 21, 2014
In 2013, Think HQ worked with the Victorian Government’s Office for the Community Sector on a project to showcase its Workforce Capability Framework (WCF) resource for not-for-profit (NFP) organisations – a practical toolkit for community organisations looking to build effective, strong and sustainable workforces.
Think HQ was commissioned to:
- Develop questions for an independent online survey, and distribute to NFP organisations within the OCS network
- Collect and distill results of the online survey into a comprehensive early findings report
- Visit and conduct face-to-face interviews with eight NFP case study organisations from across Victoria
- Develop eight written case studies for publication on the OCS website
- Script and project-manage the production of a five-minute video documentary showcasing the diverse use of the WCF by eight case study organisations.
The completed video – used by the OCS as a promotional tool to encourage further uptake and innovative use of the WCF...Read More