November 24, 2017
• Work on communication projects that matter
• Diverse role including strategic communications, campaigns, events, digital and media relations
• High profile PR and social change projects
• Great work environment and supportive team, with opportunity for growth and career progression
• South Melbourne location
South Melbourne based communications agency - Think HQ - is looking for an experienced PR professional to join the team as a Senior Account Manager.
We’re looking for a smart, strategic communicator with strong media relations, campaign planning and project management experience to join our team. Working with clients in government, not-for-profit and philanthropic organisations, you will lead project delivery and develop impactful communication materials that promote important social issues.
As a key client contact, this role involves:
• PR campaign planning and creative direction
• Project management
• Content development
• Media relations
October 20, 2017
Think HQ took home two awards at Wednesday night’s PRIA Victorian Golden Target Awards – Medium Consultancy of the Year and Health Campaign of the Year.
Judged by a panel of public relations and industry leaders, the long-running PRIA Golden Target Awards commend excellence in the public relations industry- with a record number of applications received in 2017.
Think HQ Founder and Director, Jen Sharpe, said she was excited to receive the awards for the company’s work on projects that matter.
“I’m humbled and elated to receive such prestigious awards – it is fantastic to be recognised for the work we’ve been doing.”
In 2016, Think HQ created and implemented an integrated communications strategy for the DonateLife 2016 campaign on behalf of the Organ and Tissue Authority- with the aim of encouraging all Australians to register as organ and tisue donors and to raise awareness of the importance of organ and tissue donation.
The campaign received significant media coverage, with more...Read More
May 24, 2017
In early 2017, Think HQ delivered social media activity for the Scanlon Foundation’s A Taste of Harmony (ATOH) campaign, which celebrates workplace cultural diversity. Think HQ planned and executed a social media campaign to complement stakeholder engagement, television advertising and email marketing activities.
Our work involved:
· Developing and implementing a social media strategy, including advertising
· Establishing new Instagram and LinkedIn pages
· Engaging chef ambassadors to share campaign content on their public channels
· Producing an ATOH-themed cook-off video featuring current AFL
· Updating campaign collateral including posters, table cards and placemats
There were more than 6,000 registered ATOH events in 2017, with a 59% increase in traffic to the campaign website compared to 2016. Social media audiences grew by 26% on Facebook, and social media advertising reached more than 239K Australians.Read More
May 24, 2017
In 2017, Think HQ was contracted by Jean Hailes, an Australian women’s health not-for-profit, to provide strategic communications support for the launch and promotion of the Jean Hailes Women’s Health survey.
OUR WORK INVOLVED
• Development of creative concept, key messages and stakeholder engagement pack for survey promotion
• Stakeholder engagement – identifying and reaching out to organisations to provide in-kind support to ensure survey participation
• Social media content development
• Social media advertising – reaching women currently underrepresented in past surveys.
The survey was completed by over 10,000 women, a 209% increase on the 3,236 responses in 2016 and 125% to the 2017 target of 7,500 participants. 17 organisations provided in-kind support by sharing internally and/or externally including Mamamia, Optus, Medibank and Woolworths.