September 28, 2016
Communications is about more than just innate skills – the tools we use can make a big difference too!
At Think HQ, we’ve tried and tested countless project management and communications programs over the years. Here are some of our current favourites, used by many of our clients.
Smartsheet Best described as Google Docs on steroids. From spreadsheets that can organise your projects (social media content calendar and GANTT charts are our favourites), to HR and financial record keeping, Smartsheet is a top all-rounder. Users can invite others to edit, add and annotate spreadsheets, so it’s easy to track each other’s progress.
June 21, 2016
The Children’s Protection Society (CPS) engaged Think HQ to promote the expansion of its programs and services to its key target audiences. With a focus on stakeholder relations and collateral development, activity undertaken by Think HQ has included:
- Developing and delivering donor/funder engagement strategy
- Event management support
- Development and delivery of internal and external communication strategies
- Creation of social media and website content
- Development and design of a range of collateral
- production of a number of videos to showcase CPS' research and services
- Development of media materials
- Media release distribution to promote launch of new programs
- Case study management.
April 15, 2016
Think HQ is delighted to confirm exciting new additions to this month’s client portfolio.
Small Business Victoria
Think HQ is assisting Small Business Victoria in event managing its Regional Roadshow series. Part of the annual Small Business Festival, the Roadshow travels to six regions in Victoria and hosts networking dinner events featuring a high profile keynote speaker who provides insights on how to improve small business productivity, growth and innovation.
In light of WorkSafe Victoria’s head office relocation to Geelong, WorkSafe has contracted Think HQ to develop its ‘Explore Geelong’ initiative. The project seeks to introduce employees to the region, highlighting its range of services and lifestyle options to help families make an informed decision about the opportunity. Think HQ will manage this project and its related events.
Association of Employees with Disability (AED)
Think HQ has been approached by the AED to support the enhancement of the National Wage...Read More
October 21, 2014
In 2013, Think HQ worked with the Victorian Government’s Office for the Community Sector on a project to showcase its Workforce Capability Framework (WCF) resource for not-for-profit (NFP) organisations – a practical toolkit for community organisations looking to build effective, strong and sustainable workforces.
Think HQ was commissioned to:
- Develop questions for an independent online survey, and distribute to NFP organisations within the OCS network
- Collect and distill results of the online survey into a comprehensive early findings report
- Visit and conduct face-to-face interviews with eight NFP case study organisations from across Victoria
- Develop eight written case studies for publication on the OCS website
- Script and project-manage the production of a five-minute video documentary showcasing the diverse use of the WCF by eight case study organisations.
The completed video – used by the OCS as a promotional tool to encourage further uptake and innovative use of the WCF...Read More