October 03, 2016
In late August, Think HQ helped the Scanlon Foundation launch Australians Today – a new research report looking at life in Australia, as described by our diverse population.
“The Scanlon Foundation has been working with Think HQ for more than five years and we trust them to deliver every time.” Anthea Hancocks, CEO Scanlon Foundation
Our work to launch Australians Today involved:
- Creation of an interactive campaign site: see it here
- Media relations
- Stakeholder relations
- Event management for the report launch.
Think HQ secured high quality coverage across print, digital, radio and TV channels nationally and internationally. Print and digital media included more than 40 pieces of coverage, including pieces in The Age, The Guardian, The Australian, ABC, SBS and Nine News.
Prior to the launch, Think HQ briefed Ministers and government stakeholders on the results of Australians Today.
More than 120 attended the launch of...Read More
September 28, 2016
Communications is about more than just innate skills – the tools we use can make a big difference too!
At Think HQ, we’ve tried and tested countless project management and communications programs over the years. Here are some of our current favourites, used by many of our clients.
Smartsheet Best described as Google Docs on steroids. From spreadsheets that can organise your projects (social media content calendar and GANTT charts are our favourites), to HR and financial record keeping, Smartsheet is a top all-rounder. Users can invite others to edit, add and annotate spreadsheets, so it’s easy to track each other’s progress.
June 21, 2016
The Children’s Protection Society (CPS) engaged Think HQ to promote the expansion of its programs and services to its key target audiences. With a focus on stakeholder relations and collateral development, activity undertaken by Think HQ has included:
- Developing and delivering donor/funder engagement strategy
- Event management support
- Development and delivery of internal and external communication strategies
- Creation of social media and website content
- Development and design of a range of collateral
- production of a number of videos to showcase CPS' research and services
- Development of media materials
- Media release distribution to promote launch of new programs
- Case study management.