March 22, 2017
Think HQ is proud to be announced as a finalist at the upcoming 2017 Mumbrella CommsCon Awards! Our work with the Organ and Tissue Authority on the 2016 DonateLife Week Campaign is up for 2017 Government Sponsored Campaign of the Year.
DonateLife Week was a particularly moving campaign for our team, and we are humbled that our work has been recognised.
Looking forward to the upcoming Awards night (with all our fingers and toes crossed) taking place on 30th March. Good luck to all the other nominees, and thanks to the Mumbrella team for the nod!
December 12, 2016
In an increasingly competitive media market where there are fewer print media outlets and less journalists to pitch to, what actually makes news, and how can you get the best out of media to ensure your message reaches your target audience?
If you’re a communications professional operating in the media relations space, or you just want to know more about how this whole media thing works, here’s an opportunity to brush up on some old tricks while learning about the latest media developments and how you can use them to your advantage.
Alice Suter and Jenna Waite from Think HQ's PR team take you through this three-hour workshop workshop that will bring you up to speed and help you get the most out of your next media campaign.
You will learn:
- What makes news
- New media trends and how you can utilise them
- Top do’s and don’ts of writing for the media
- The difference between print, broadcast and online, and how to tailor your pitch for each
- The art of writing an opinion piece
- Interview and...
October 03, 2016
In late August, Think HQ helped the Scanlon Foundation launch Australians Today – a new research report looking at life in Australia, as described by our diverse population.
“The Scanlon Foundation has been working with Think HQ for more than five years and we trust them to deliver every time.” Anthea Hancocks, CEO Scanlon Foundation
Our work to launch Australians Today involved:
- Creation of an interactive campaign site: see it here
- Media relations
- Stakeholder relations
- Event management for the report launch.
Think HQ secured high quality coverage across print, digital, radio and TV channels nationally and internationally. Print and digital media included more than 40 pieces of coverage, including pieces in The Age, The Guardian, The Australian, ABC, SBS and Nine News.
Prior to the launch, Think HQ briefed Ministers and government stakeholders on the results of Australians Today.
More than 120 attended the launch of...Read More
June 21, 2016
The Children’s Protection Society (CPS) engaged Think HQ to promote the expansion of its programs and services to its key target audiences. With a focus on stakeholder relations and collateral development, activity undertaken by Think HQ has included:
- Developing and delivering donor/funder engagement strategy
- Event management support
- Development and delivery of internal and external communication strategies
- Creation of social media and website content
- Development and design of a range of collateral
- production of a number of videos to showcase CPS' research and services
- Development of media materials
- Media release distribution to promote launch of new programs
- Case study management.