October 03, 2016
In late August, Think HQ helped the Scanlon Foundation launch Australians Today – a new research report looking at life in Australia, as described by our diverse population.
“The Scanlon Foundation has been working with Think HQ for more than five years and we trust them to deliver every time.” Anthea Hancocks, CEO Scanlon Foundation
Our work to launch Australians Today involved:
- Creation of an interactive campaign site: see it here
- Media relations
- Stakeholder relations
- Event management for the report launch.
Think HQ secured high quality coverage across print, digital, radio and TV channels nationally and internationally. Print and digital media included more than 40 pieces of coverage, including pieces in The Age, The Guardian, The Australian, ABC, SBS and Nine News.
Prior to the launch, Think HQ briefed Ministers and government stakeholders on the results of Australians Today.
More than 120 attended the launch of...Read More
May 20, 2016
Community Sector Banking is a B Corp certified banking service that provides ethical finance solutions to not-for-profits and community groups across Australia.
Community Sector Banking is a joint venture, 50% owned by Bendigo Bank and 50% owned by Community 21 (a consortium of not-for-profits).
Since early 2016, Think HQ has been working with Community Sector Banking to strengthen its digital engagement with its target audiences - current and prospective customers and the not-for-profit sector.
Think HQ created a digital engagement strategy tailored to Community Sector Banking’s target audience communication habits and preferences. This strategy underpinned all tactical communications support provided by Think HQ.
Our collaboration with Community Sector Banking has achieved outstanding results. Community Sector Banking’s Twitter page has grown by 300 per cent compared with the same period last year, and other targets have been surpassed within 12 weeks.
Our tactical communications...Read More
October 21, 2014
In 2013, Think HQ worked with the Victorian Government’s Office for the Community Sector on a project to showcase its Workforce Capability Framework (WCF) resource for not-for-profit (NFP) organisations – a practical toolkit for community organisations looking to build effective, strong and sustainable workforces.
Think HQ was commissioned to:
- Develop questions for an independent online survey, and distribute to NFP organisations within the OCS network
- Collect and distill results of the online survey into a comprehensive early findings report
- Visit and conduct face-to-face interviews with eight NFP case study organisations from across Victoria
- Develop eight written case studies for publication on the OCS website
- Script and project-manage the production of a five-minute video documentary showcasing the diverse use of the WCF by eight case study organisations.
The completed video – used by the OCS as a promotional tool to encourage further uptake and innovative use of the WCF...Read More