December 18, 2017
How do you re-engage hundreds of regional stakeholders and update them on changes to health and safety regulations and compliance codes in an engaging and entertaining way?
In June, Think HQ managed a regional roadshow breakfast series across Geelong, Bendigo. Ballarat, Mildura and Traralgon, with the aim of updating regional stakeholders with important changes to Occupational Health and Safety regulations, new compliance codes and a new strategy.
The events attracted a total of 768 people, with 91% satisfied with the event they attended and for more than half it was the first WorkSafe event they had attended.
Check out the key results below:
September 27, 2016
For four years, Think HQ has worked with the Organ and Tissue Authority (OTA) to deliver Australia’s national awareness week for organ and tissue donation – DonateLife Week. Year on year, we’ve seen community support and PR results grow with more and more editorial and social media coverage.
Working with the OTA, our team delivered national media relations, social media and stakeholder engagement activity in the lead up to and during DonateLife Week.
Magazine coverage included stories in That’s Life, Woman’s Day, Australian Women’s Weekly and New Idea. National television coverage included:
- Weekend Sunrise
- Weekend Today Show
- ABC News Breakfast
- Nine News Bulletin (Sydney and Melbourne)
- Ten Eyewitness News (Sydney)
- Seven News Bulletin (Sydney and Melbourne).
We also developed and monitored social media content across DonateLife’s social media channels during DonateLife Week. Targets set for Facebook, Twibbon and Twitter were surpassed, and the campaign hashtag #endthewait was used...Read More
January 11, 2016
October 14, 2014
In 2014, Think HQ was contracted to deliver public relations services for the Victorian Government’s second annual Support Small Business Day campaign, after successfully developing and implementing the marketing and communications strategy for the inaugural campaign in 2013.
Working collaboratively with the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation project team, Think HQ again led activity to engage both small business owners and Victorian consumers, to ensure the statewide shopping event was a success.
In 2014, Think HQ activity included:
- Delivering tailored marketing, media relations and social media support packages to ten nominated Business and Trader Associations across Victoria, to assist them in promoting the campaign to businesses in their local areas
- Creating and implementing a series of social media competitions, aimed at Victorian consumers
- Developing campaign media materials, including a media alert and a campaign media release
- Managing a media partnership...