Seeking a motivated individual to join the Think HQ team, full-time.
- Work on high profile national campaigns and social change projects
- Diverse role including events, media liaison, social media and writing
- Great work environment and supportive team, with opportunity for growth and career progression.
We’re looking for a smart, self-starter with a degree in PR or communications and at least two to three years experience in the communications field.
What sets us apart as an agency is the work we do. Dedicated to projects of substance, we aim to make a positive difference to the community. Our clients include government, not-for-profit and philanthropic organisations with high profile campaigns and projects.
Our ideal candidate is a great writer, with good media relations skills, impeccable attention to detail, and who wants to work on meaningful projects.
As a key member of the project delivery team, this role involves:
- Writing press releases and copy for websites and promotional material
- Contributing to campaign planning and creative direction
- Working with the team to develop effective and engaging campaigns and implementing these
- Assisting with project management tasks, including the preparation of meeting materials and reports
- Event management
- Undertaking research tasks
- Keeping relevant working files and databases up-to-date.
The successful applicant will have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and fine attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Thorough understanding of print, on-line, broadcast and social media, deadlines and PR processes
- A willingness to learn and be mentored
- A high level of motivation to achieve
- Confidence liaising with clients and suppliers.
If you think you've got what it takes, please send your resume and an example of your writing to email@example.com.