Wanted: a great in-house designer interested in starting small but thinking big!
Think HQ is a successful PR agency that is about to turn five. Based in South Melbourne, we specialise in projects of substance and work with some truly great clients across government, corporate and community sectors. The team is continually growing, and we’ve reached a point where we’d love to recruit an in-house designer.
Initially starting at two to three days per week, the vision would be to start the beginnings of a small design agency, with Think HQ being the primary source of work in the pipeline.
Our work spans branding and logo design, creative campaign development, publication and web design.
The skill set we’re looking for includes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of core Creative Suite software including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge or familiarity with Flash and Dreamweaver applications would be a benefit
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Comprehensive understanding of printing processes (including traditional, digital and special finishes) and correct preparation of artwork for print
- Sound knowledge of the various social media platforms and their standard graphics requirements.
- Working knowledge of online direct mail platforms such as MailChimp
- Highly developed conceptual skills
We are a positive, flexible workplace. Ideally the candidate would have at least five years experience and have agency experience. The position would be great for a talented and experienced designer wanting work life balance, flexible hours, or a dynamic mid-level professional who is interested in the business-side of the design business. A full-time position would be considered for the right person.
Please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com if interested.