In early 2017, Think HQ delivered social media activity for the Scanlon Foundation’s A Taste of Harmony (ATOH) campaign, which celebrates workplace cultural diversity. Think HQ planned and executed a social media campaign to complement stakeholder engagement, television advertising and email marketing activities.
Our work involved:
· Developing and implementing a social media strategy, including advertising
· Establishing new Instagram and LinkedIn pages
· Engaging chef ambassadors to share campaign content on their public channels
· Producing an ATOH-themed cook-off video featuring current AFL
· Updating campaign collateral including posters, table cards and placemats
There were more than 6,000 registered ATOH events in 2017, with a 59% increase in traffic to the campaign website compared to 2016. Social media audiences grew by 26% on Facebook, and social media advertising reached more than 239K Australians.