Part time 3 days per week.
Hours per day – 5 hours flexible (preference Mon/Wed/Fri).
Supporting a busy full-service communications agency in South Melbourne, this part time role requires a reliable, well organised individual with a positive attitude to manage a range of tasks including bookkeeping support to the Finance and Operations Manager, Personal Assistant responsibilities for the Managing Director and keeping our office running smoothly and efficiently.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Diary management
- Demonstrated proficiency XERO for bookkeeping support
- Good interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- A positive attitude in a very hectic but respectful (and happy) environment
- Data entry, AP, reconciliation, expense monitoring
- Personal Assistant support to Managing Director
- Diary management and general support as required
- Office support
- Maintaining the condition of the office including repairs
- Ordering staff amenities, stationery etc as needed
- Answering phones
- Planning office events and activities as required
- Providing admin support to team as required for client meetings, activities, events
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Contact: Susan Belza, Finance and Operations
Start date is negotiable, but ideally mid-Jan 2020.