December 14, 2019
Think HQ and the Victorian Department of Education have launched the 'Teach the Future' campaign – aimed at driving teacher recruitment.
The campaign, which debuted on Australian TV screens, features different scenarios where teachers are making a difference in their students’ lives. It includes a 30’ edit across TV and cinema, a 15’ edit on TV and video on demand, 6-15’ edits airing on social channels, and radio, digital, press, OOH, print collateral and event branding.
Teach the Future appeals to potential teachers by showing a career full of pride and making a difference in the lives of future leaders, as well as good wages and steady career progression.
The campaign has kicked off with a focus on school leavers, undergraduates, recent graduates and their influencers, directing them to a website to learn more about a teaching career.
Campaign effectiveness will be measured through a combination of the percentagereach of the target audience, website hits, overall campaign feedback.Read More
December 13, 2019
This has been an amazing year here at Think HQ. We’re so proud of all the work we’ve done and we’re endlessly thankful to our clients and partners for providing us with the opportunity to work with them on these important projects.
Here’s a summary of our 2019:
- We moved into our new office space with in-house studio.
- We worked with the Department of Education and Training Victoria to launch our largest-ever TV-led advertising campaign appealing to potential teachers by showing a career full of pride and making a difference in the lives of future leaders.
- CultureVerse joined the Think HQ group as specialty arm for diverse communications.
- We completed the first leg of the Financial Fairness Roadshow for the Australian Financial Complaints Authority. Hitting 30 locations across four states, covering over 6500km with accompanying PR to support the activations reaching over 4,200,000 people.
- We worked with the Victorian Managed Insurance Authorityto launch their new Strategy 2024...
December 02, 2019
Part time 3 days per week.
Hours per day – 5 hours flexible (preference Mon/Wed/Fri).
Supporting a busy full-service communications agency in South Melbourne, this part time role requires a reliable, well organised individual with a positive attitude to manage a range of tasks including bookkeeping support to the Finance and Operations Manager, Personal Assistant responsibilities for the Managing Director and keeping our office running smoothly and efficiently.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Diary management
- Demonstrated proficiency XERO for bookkeeping support
- Good interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- A positive attitude in a very hectic but respectful (and happy) environment
- Data entry, AP, reconciliation, expense monitoring
- Personal Assistant support to Managing Director
- Diary management and general support as required
- Office support
- Maintaining the condition of the...