November 27, 2015
Think HQ is privileged to have launched the 2015 Mapping Social Cohesion Report with the Scanlon Foundation at the Melbourne Art’s Centre on Thursday 29 October 2015.
Hosted by SBS TV news presenter and journalist Sarah Abo, the event marks the fifth year that Think HQ has worked with the Scanlon Foundation to promote the report.
More than 200 guests attended the event, which featured a panel of experts discussing issues covered in the report, including Australian attitudes towards immigration and asylum seekers, trust in government, and what it means to be Australian.
Members of this year’s panel included:
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied, Founder and President, Youth Without Borders.
- Rob Hulls, Director, Centre for Innovative Justice, RMIT.
- Matthew Gordon, Chief Operations Officer, Oursay.
- Helen Kapalos, Chair, Victorian Multicultural Commission.
- Andrew Markus, Professor and the Report author, Monash University.
The event generated insightful conversation about issues relevant to...Read More