October 06, 2015
- Work on high profile national campaigns and social change projects
- Hands on role supporting PR and event activity
- Great work environment with a supportive and experienced team
Think HQ is looking for a motivated PR graduate to join the team!
At Think HQ, we work on PR projects that help make a positive difference to the community.
If you’ve recently graduated from a degree in PR, Communications or Marketing and are keen to kick-start your career, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of the team, you will get to work on a range of high profile campaigns and events for government, not-for-profit and philanthropic organisations.
Working closely with an experienced team, your role will involve:
- Writing media releases, social media and website content
- Assisting with project management tasks and preparing meeting agendas and reports
- Undertaking research tasks
- Liaising with suppliers
- Event management support
- Creative input into campaigns.
The successful applicant will have: