September 30, 2014
In March 2012, Think HQ was commissioned for two years by the Women’s Leadership Institute Australia to develop and launch womenformedia.com.au – an online resource linking journalists with top female executives to increase female commentary in business and finance news.
As part of the project, Think HQ undertook a range of strategic planning, media relations, and stakeholder management activities, including:
- Developing a brief for an online platform
- Developing a national communication and engagement strategy
- Securing key partners – including the Melbourne Press Club and the Walkley Awards
- Recruiting, collecting and publishing data from over 100 Director-level women
- Coordinating a national media launch
- Organising high-level connector events with key senior editors and WFM members
- Media training workshops – for executive-level WFM members
- Journalist engagement – both directly and via targeted email campaigns
- Social Media – managing an active, daily Twitter account
Within two years...Read More
September 30, 2014
Since late 2012, Think HQ has been contracted by the Federal Government’s Organ and Tissue Authority (OTA) to manage PR and media relations activity for its national awareness campaign, DonateLife Week.
Through targeted activity, Think HQ helped to secure 800 pieces of editorial coverage during DonateLife Week 2013, and more than 1000 pieces of coverage nationally in 2014. In both years, analysis of media coverage showed a high level of key message take-up.
Key media achievements have so far included:
- Securing a media partnership with Channel 10’s The Project in 2013 – over a two-week period, the program ran a complementary campaign called ‘Project DonateLife,’ and featured multiple stories of transplant recipients and donor families
- Securing transplant and donor family interviews on national television programs including Channel 7’s Sunrise, Channel 9’s Today Show, Channel 10’s The Project, and ABC News Breakfast – all in 2014
- Securing an unpaid media partnership with Community...