March 31, 2014
For the second consecutive year, Think HQ worked with the Organ and Tissue Authority to help deliver DonateLife Week, Australia's national awareness week for organ and tissue donation in Australia.
The theme for this year's event was, 'Have the chat that saves lives,' with Australians encouraged to discuss their organ and tissue donation decisions with their loved ones.
Think HQ collaborated with the Authority on a number of activities, including media relations, stakeholder engagement, event management and social media management.
Key achievements for DonateLife 2014 included:
- The launch of a new corporate partnership program, championed by inaugural partners ANZ, Australia Post, Linfox, Bupa and the Australian Automotive Association.
- National television coverage secured during DonateLife Week - including stories on The Today Show
- Coverage of the national Ministerial Launch (including this great story featured on SBS)
Strong coverage of DonateLife Week across popular female...Read More
March 30, 2014
Think HQ would like to thank the charities and philanthropic trusts and foundations that kindly completed our survey looking at the current practices and needs in communications in the not-for-profit sector in Australia.
Congratulations to Spectrum Migrant Resource Centre on winning the $1000 JB Hi Fi voucher - we hope this will be of great benefit for your organisation!
The results of the survey will be shared with the sector in the near future, so stay tuned!
March 29, 2014
Think HQ was commissioned to:
- Develop and distribute a survey to determine the extent and nature of use of the WCF, as well as identify potential NFP case studies
- Develop a report detailing existing use of the WCF resource
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with NFP case study organisations from across Victoria
- Develop eight written case studies for publication on the OCS website
- Script and project-manage the production of the five-minute video documentary
The completed video combines animation and interviews, showcasing the diverse usage of the WCF by the eight case study organisations.
The video and case studies will now be used by the OCS as promotional tools to encourage further uptake and innovative use of this valuable resource.
March 29, 2014
Over four months, Think HQ travelled with a film crew to regional communities across Victoria, conducting interviews and capturing the diverse governance, operational, and fundraising approaches adopted by each of the foundations involved.
This involved Think HQ:
- Developing the scope and script for the documentary
- Identifying interviewees, coordinating and liaising with over 50 participants across more than 30 film locations
- Managing all filming logistics
- Conducting all filmed interviews
- Co-editing the film footage
- Preparing a communications plan for the promotion and use of the documentary
The documentary was launched at the 2013 Community Foundations Forum in the Barossa Valley, and was extremely well received. It is a valuable tool supporting increased awareness of community foundations in Victoria, and providing practical information and advice for existing and emerging community foundations.
The OCS will now use the completed 20-minute video documentary to encourage growth in...Read More