December 02, 2015
World social media expert Nola Weinstein is all set to lead a workshop with Melbourne’s not-for-profit CEOs. Twitter’s Head of Executive Engagement Nola Weinstein is ours! Well…for two hours at least, this Friday 4 December.
We are thrilled to be welcoming this world expert in social media and business leadership to host a C-level workshop on maximising the value of Twitter and driving meaningful engagement. The work of our NGOs is so important and Think HQ is excited to provide these leaders with this opportunity to grow their social media know-how.
In the lead up to our Melbourne-first event, Nola took a few minutes to answer some of our questions about how Twitter and social media more broadly can make or break businesses big and small.
Think HQ: What's the best tweet you have ever seen by a CEO and why? Nola: The best tweets are humanising but reflective of that executives’ passion and personality.
Think HQ: Should CEO's always use their corporate Twitter account, or have...Read More
November 27, 2015
Think HQ is privileged to have launched the 2015 Mapping Social Cohesion Report with the Scanlon Foundation at the Melbourne Art’s Centre on Thursday 29 October 2015.
Hosted by SBS TV news presenter and journalist Sarah Abo, the event marks the fifth year that Think HQ has worked with the Scanlon Foundation to promote the report.
More than 200 guests attended the event, which featured a panel of experts discussing issues covered in the report, including Australian attitudes towards immigration and asylum seekers, trust in government, and what it means to be Australian.
Members of this year’s panel included:
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied, Founder and President, Youth Without Borders.
- Rob Hulls, Director, Centre for Innovative Justice, RMIT.
- Matthew Gordon, Chief Operations Officer, Oursay.
- Helen Kapalos, Chair, Victorian Multicultural Commission.
- Andrew Markus, Professor and the Report author, Monash University.
The event generated insightful conversation about issues relevant to...Read More
October 06, 2015
- Work on high profile national campaigns and social change projects
- Hands on role supporting PR and event activity
- Great work environment with a supportive and experienced team
Think HQ is looking for a motivated PR graduate to join the team!
At Think HQ, we work on PR projects that help make a positive difference to the community.
If you’ve recently graduated from a degree in PR, Communications or Marketing and are keen to kick-start your career, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of the team, you will get to work on a range of high profile campaigns and events for government, not-for-profit and philanthropic organisations.
Working closely with an experienced team, your role will involve:
- Writing media releases, social media and website content
- Assisting with project management tasks and preparing meeting agendas and reports
- Undertaking research tasks
- Liaising with suppliers
- Event management support
- Creative input into campaigns.
The successful applicant will have:
April 15, 2015
Wanted: a great in-house designer interested in starting small but thinking big!
Think HQ is a successful PR agency that is about to turn five. Based in South Melbourne, we specialise in projects of substance and work with some truly great clients across government, corporate and community sectors. The team is continually growing, and we’ve reached a point where we’d love to recruit an in-house designer.
Initially starting at two to three days per week, the vision would be to start the beginnings of a small design agency, with Think HQ being the primary source of work in the pipeline.
Our work spans branding and logo design, creative campaign development, publication and web design.
The skill set we’re looking for includes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of core Creative Suite software including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge or familiarity with Flash and Dreamweaver applications would be a benefit
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs