Case Study: The Prince’s Charities Australia
In late 2014, The Princes Charities Australia (PCA) engaged Think HQ to lead its public relations, media relations and digital marketing efforts.
Established in 2013, PCA provides a coordinated presence for the Prince of Wales’ charitable endeavours in Australia.
In collaboration with PCA, Think HQ has delivered communications activity including:
- Copywriting and editing marketing collateral
- Preparing and implementing a public relations strategy
- Establishing and implementing a social media marketing strategy, including setting up new social media platforms, content creation, community management and monitoring
- Developing new branding and design elements, including brochures, flyers and digital assets.
A key part of Think HQ’s work with PCA has been overseeing the marketing and promotion of The Prince’s Lead Your Own Business program (PLYOB), business training boot camp for Australian Defence Force personnel transitioning, or recently transitioned from full time service. This has involved media relations, social media and digital marketing activity, content and collateral creation, and assistance with stakeholder and event management.
Think HQ's two-year relationship has produced many significant acheivements:
- Developing a prospectus document to be used in promotion and the recruitment of new corporate partners and supporters
- Designing the organisation’s website
- Establishing a new Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn presence for the organisation, and developing social media content
- Redesign of the Annual Review
- Creating quartlerly e-newsletters
- Securing media coverage of The Prince's Lead Your Own Business program in The Canberra Times, Business Insider ABC News - television and online, The Australian and Yahoo7 online.
It continues to be a pleasure collaborating with an organisation that drives such fantastic initiatives within the Commonwealth.