Case Study: Department of Education and Training
The Victorian Government is investing almost $5 billion over 10 years so that every three-year-old child in the state will have access to a subsidised kindergarten program. This is the most significant change in the early childhood sector in a generation.
Think HQ worked with the Department of Education in Victoria to raise awareness of the change, and compel parents to enrol their children, starting in select trial areas in regional Victoria.
- Stakeholder engagement and research
- Develop campaign messages and create a compelling title
- Create overall design concept
- Develop advertising assets including digital, outdoor and press
- Develop informative stakeholder assets including FAQs document, promotional flyer, postcard and social media tiles
The client shared with Think HQ that the campaign brought team members to tears with a sense of achievement and of feeling understood. Feedback stated that Think HQ cleverly interpreted multiple messages into a concise ‘3, 2, 1’ concept to appeal to parents and convey the importance of an extra year of learning in kindergarten.