Are you keen to make a difference in the world through your design skills? Can you lead brand identity and creation? Know that CSS isn’t just for web developers? Keen to lead a team of junior designers? Looking for a step up into a Creative Director role?
We are seeking a full-time experienced designer who is enthusiastic to make a real change through their work. This is a fast-paced start-up, with lots of room to grow and innovate.
Our clients use our design work across a range of digital and print products including:
- Websites and apps
- Print reports/booklets
- Social media
- Proposals and tenders
- Video and animation
- Promotional materials
- Crowdfunding campaigns
- Media and more.
Our design work ranges from full brand development for organisations and/or campaigns, in addition to an ever-growing suite of design products.
Ideally we are after someone who is:
- A strong and experienced visual creative thinker
- Confident presenting to, building relationships with and influencing clients and potential clients
- Able to lead creative concept production
- A seasoned expert in both print and frontend digital design
- Fluent across Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work closely with web developers
- Experienced in managing junior designers
- Experienced in supplier liaison
- Lead design input into briefs, proposals and tenders
- Experience leading design project budgets and resources
- A strong project manager
- Across the best and latest design trends.
More about us
You will be our first lead designer, managing at least one or two junior designers, while also working closely with content producers, web developers and management.
You will fit in well with the Think HQ team if you are friendly, creative, like to have a laugh, and can think strategically as well as conceptually.
People from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. To be considered for this role, any visa holders must have at least one year left. There is a three-month trial period with this role.
Please send your CV and a link to your online portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 April 2017.
Applications without a digital portfolio will not be considered.